Words of Wisdom
Healed of their sins and conflicts, working for the good of all beings, the holy sages attain nirvana in Brahman. Free from anger and selfish desire, unified in mind, those who follow the path of yoga realize the Self and are established forever in that supreme state.
Bhagavad Gita 5:25-26
Excerpted from The Bhagavad Gita, translated by Eknath Easwaran, copyright 1985. Reprinted with permission from Nilgiri Press, www.nilgiri.org. To order the book, please call 1-800-475-2369.
Popular Hindu Features
- The Many Roles of Lord Krishna
- Nine Myths About Hinduism Debunked
- Hindu Goddesses from Beauty Power and Grace
- Six Spiritual Destinations to Renew Your Faith
- Delicious Hindu Dishes
- Sacred Time: Religious Observances Around the World
- Trending: SikhWomen
- Ugadi: Kicking Off a Fresh Start with the Indian New Year
- 'Out of the Box' Resolutions for the New Year
- What's your VARNA quotient?