Words of Wisdom
Better indeed is knowledge than mechanical practice. Better than knowledge is meditation. But better still is surrender of attachment to results, because there follows immediate peace.
Bhagavad Gita 12:12
Excerpted from The Bhagavad Gita, translated by Eknath Easwaran, copyright 1985. Reprinted with permission from Nilgiri Press, www.nilgiri.org. To order the book, please call 1-800-475-2369.
Popular Hindu Features
- Hindu Mantra Meditation: What, Why, How
- Foods Forbidden in Hinduism
- Animal Symbolism in the Hindu Religion
- The 4 Surprising Tenets of a Vedic Society
- Your Day as a Hindu
- The Many Roles of Lord Krishna
- Nine Myths About Hinduism Debunked
- Hindu Goddesses from Beauty Power and Grace
- Six Spiritual Destinations to Renew Your Faith
- Delicious Hindu Dishes