Connect with Your Faith Community
Whether you're looking for a friend to join you in a spiritual journey, prayer and support in good times and bad or a partner for debate and discussion, the Beliefnet community has what you're looking for. Join today!
|Find Friends of Your Faith||Start Your Own Faith Discussion|
|Keep A Spiritual Journal||Create a Prayer Circle|
and Your deeds are wonderful.
You are strong.
You are great.
You are the Most High.
You are Almighty.
You, Holy Father are King of heaven and earth.
You are Three and One, Lord God, all Good.
You are Good, all Good, supreme Good,
Lord God, living and true.
You are love. You are wisdom.
You are humility. You are endurance.
You are rest. You are peace.
You are joy and gladness.
You are justice and moderation.
You are all our riches, and You suffice for us.
You are beauty.
You are gentleness.
You are our protector.
You are our guardian and defender.
You are our courage. You are our haven and our hope.
You are our faith, our great consolation.
You are our eternal life, Great and Wonderful Lord,
God Almighty, Merciful Saviour.
Top Faith Tools Galleries
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- Prayers and Blessings from Around the World
- Conversations of Faith
- The Power of Affirmation
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A Guide To Daily Mindfulness
- Seven Ways Not to Pray
- Five Big Points to Ponder when Praying for Something Big
- Project Conversion: One Man, Twelve Faiths
- Will Facebook Replace Going to Church?