Connect with Your Faith Community
Whether you're looking for a friend to join you in a spiritual journey, prayer and support in good times and bad or a partner for debate and discussion, the Beliefnet community has what you're looking for. Join today!
|Find Friends of Your Faith||Start Your Own Faith Discussion|
|Keep A Spiritual Journal||Create a Prayer Circle|
Thank you for all the people who remembered me today
by sending cards, and letters, gifts and good wishes.
Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,
and joy to you. Amen.
Top Faith Tools Galleries
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- Prayers and Blessings from Around the World
- Conversations of Faith
- The Power of Affirmation
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A Guide To Daily Mindfulness
- Seven Ways Not to Pray
- Five Big Points to Ponder when Praying for Something Big
- Project Conversion: One Man, Twelve Faiths
- Will Facebook Replace Going to Church?