Connect with Your Faith Community
Whether you're looking for a friend to join you in a spiritual journey, prayer and support in good times and bad or a partner for debate and discussion, the Beliefnet community has what you're looking for. Join today!
|Find Friends of Your Faith||Start Your Own Faith Discussion|
|Keep A Spiritual Journal||Create a Prayer Circle|
Hear me -- for I am small and weak:
I need Your Strength and Wisdom.
I seek Strength, O Great One, not to be superior to my Brothers --
But to conquer my greatest enemy: Myself.
I seek Wisdom: the Lessons You have hidden
In every Leaf and Rock so that I may learn
And carry these messages of Life and Hope to my People.
May my hands respect the many beautiful things You have made;
May my ears be sharp - to hear Your voice.
May I always walk in Your beauty;
And let my eyes behold the red and purple Sunset
So that when Life fades with the setting Sun,
My Spirit will come to You without shame.
Top Faith Tools Galleries
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- Prayers and Blessings from Around the World
- Conversations of Faith
- The Power of Affirmation
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A Guide To Daily Mindfulness
- Seven Ways Not to Pray
- Five Big Points to Ponder when Praying for Something Big
- Project Conversion: One Man, Twelve Faiths
- Will Facebook Replace Going to Church?