Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Son of God Photo Gallery
- Should Christians Read Harry Potter
- How to Respond to Non-Christian Friends
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Is Poland’s Faith Helping It Emerge as the New China?
- So Who Was Saint Valentine?
- Is It OK to Force Your Kids to Go to Church?
- Break Away from Controlling People
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 10 Most Uplifting Ads of 2013