Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Why We Could Never Earn Eternal Life
- 7 Things Atheists Get Wrong About God
- 6 Soul Benefits of Silence and Solitude
- 5 Life Lessons From The Apostle Peter
- 7 Clues Your Faith Has Grown Cold
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Six Reasons Why Christians Should Follow Their Dreams
- Why God Looks At The Heart
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- 10 Smart Ways To Exude Confidence