Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 10 Prayers For Healing
- 6 Practical Life Lessons Jesus Taught the Disciples
- Is The Bible Relevant Today?
- What Does 'Real Church' Look Like?
- How Stephen Hawking Strengthens My Faith
- 5 Signs of God’s Hand In The Big Bang Theory
- 5 Ways Christians Can Love Gay People
- 6 Things Wounded Christians Should Avoid
- The Secret Christian Life of Van Gogh
- Are All Sins Equal In God’s Eyes?