Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 10 Proverbs To Simplify Your Life
- 6 Bibles You Didn’t Know Existed
- 6 Ways To Thank God For His Creation
- 7 Benefits of Immediately Obeying God
- 6 Ways To Follow Jesus When You’re Unsure
- Feeling Down, Discouraged? Time to Put on Those Spiritual Glasses
- If It’s Good It Must Be God, Right?
- Is Submission Just For Wives?
- Is The Kingdom Different Than Modern-Day Christianity?
- 7 Things You Didnt Know About Authority and Kingship