Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 6 Events That Shaped the Church
- 6 Things Jesus Didn't Die For
- 6 Things The 'Killing Jesus' Movie Is Not
- 7 Temptations Every Christian Man Faces
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Dating a Non-Christian
- Why are Catholic and Protestant Bibles Different?
- 5 Ways God Speaks to His Children
- The Christ Experience
- Museum of the Bible: Ancient History Meets Modern Technology
- 6 Unexpected Places the Devil Will Show Up In Your Life