Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Why We Need God To Be Jealous
- Is Over The Top Worship An Oxymoron
- Why We Could Never Earn Eternal Life
- Rare Bird: A Memoir of Love and Loss
- 6 Things Christians Don’t Say Enough
- Christmas Grace: The Greatest Gift
- 7 Ways To Jumpstart Your Morning Devotions
- 8 Comebacks To Silence Doubt
- 7 Things Atheists Get Wrong About God
- 6 Soul Benefits of Silence and Solitude