Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 10 Smart Ways To Exude Confidence
- Religion is an Argument. God is Love.
- 7 Things We Miss About Imitating God
- The Power of Doubt
- Six Reasons Why Christians Should Follow Their Dreams
- How to Worship Without Going to Church
- Bible Stories You've Never Heard Of
- Why Should Christians Care About the Environment?
- Four Lies Creeping Into Today's Christian Church
- Five Things to Know About the English Bible