Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 8 Reasons You're Bored In Your Faith
- 5 Ways To Reconnect With God
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- 5 Things Jesus Expects Of Your Faith
- 6 Ways to Achieve the Life God Intended
- 7 Christian Responses to Racial Reconciliation
- The Value of Forgiveness
- What Did Jesus Look Like
- Top Born Again Celebrities
- 5 Reasons The Primary Goal Is Not To Go To Heaven