Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
The Orthodox Church's 'Rite of Forgiveness' is an exhilarating kick-start for a time that just gets harder.
People who think they've found the best spiritual path have a right to proselytize, but sometimes it's kinder to refrain.
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Biblical Insight With Mr. Wright
- 5 “Sins” That Aren’t Sins
- New Funny Church Signs
- Lessons from the Easter Bunny
- 10 Ways to Bring Christianity into Your Household
- How Should You Celebrate Palm Sunday
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Good Friday
- God and Golf: Life Lessons on and off the Course
- 6 Signs Of The End Times
- Son of God Photo Gallery