Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Over at the First Things blog , my friends Robert T. Miller and Frederica Mathewes-Green are debating Pope Benedict's appeal to both Israel and Hezbollah to drop their arms and stop fighting. Robert, who is Catholic, criticizes the Pope's position: It may seem unobjectionable, from a moral point of view, to say that parties involved in an armed conflict ought to stop fighting immediately, but ...
I could squeak through fasting rules with a 'Virtue Cookie,' but should I try to?
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Why God Looks At The Heart
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- 10 Smart Ways To Exude Confidence
- Religion is an Argument. God is Love.
- 7 Things We Miss About Imitating God
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Six Reasons Why Christians Should Follow Their Dreams
- The Power of Doubt
- How to Worship Without Going to Church
- Bible Stories You've Never Heard Of