Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
Over at the First Things blog , my friends Robert T. Miller and Frederica Mathewes-Green are debating Pope Benedict's appeal to both Israel and Hezbollah to drop their arms and stop fighting. Robert, who is Catholic, criticizes the Pope's position: It may seem unobjectionable, from a moral point of view, to say that parties involved in an armed conflict ought to stop fighting immediately, but ...
I could squeak through fasting rules with a 'Virtue Cookie,' but should I try to?
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Son of God Photo Gallery
- Should Christians Read Harry Potter
- How to Respond to Non-Christian Friends
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Is Poland’s Faith Helping It Emerge as the New China?
- So Who Was Saint Valentine?
- Is It OK to Force Your Kids to Go to Church?
- Break Away from Controlling People
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- 10 Most Uplifting Ads of 2013