Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Over at the First Things blog , my friends Robert T. Miller and Frederica Mathewes-Green are debating Pope Benedict's appeal to both Israel and Hezbollah to drop their arms and stop fighting. Robert, who is Catholic, criticizes the Pope's position: It may seem unobjectionable, from a moral point of view, to say that parties involved in an armed conflict ought to stop fighting immediately, but ...
I could squeak through fasting rules with a 'Virtue Cookie,' but should I try to?
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Things That Make Up a Christian Heart
- Should Christians Voice Their Political Views?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Pentecost Sunday
- Why Today is the Day to Share Your Faith
- Drinking as a Believer
- Balancing Life and Discipleship
- 5 Ways to Jump Start Your Walk With God
- 5 Reasons Christians Should Live in Community
- 5 Church Lies You Might Have Believed Growing Up
- A Prayer for Protection from our Enemies