Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
Over at the First Things blog , my friends Robert T. Miller and Frederica Mathewes-Green are debating Pope Benedict's appeal to both Israel and Hezbollah to drop their arms and stop fighting. Robert, who is Catholic, criticizes the Pope's position: It may seem unobjectionable, from a moral point of view, to say that parties involved in an armed conflict ought to stop fighting immediately, but ...
I could squeak through fasting rules with a 'Virtue Cookie,' but should I try to?
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Biblical Insight With Mr. Wright
- 5 “Sins” That Aren’t Sins
- New Funny Church Signs
- Lessons from the Easter Bunny
- 10 Ways to Bring Christianity into Your Household
- How Should You Celebrate Palm Sunday
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About Good Friday
- God and Golf: Life Lessons on and off the Course
- 6 Signs Of The End Times
- Son of God Photo Gallery