Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Over at the First Things blog , my friends Robert T. Miller and Frederica Mathewes-Green are debating Pope Benedict's appeal to both Israel and Hezbollah to drop their arms and stop fighting. Robert, who is Catholic, criticizes the Pope's position: It may seem unobjectionable, from a moral point of view, to say that parties involved in an armed conflict ought to stop fighting immediately, but ...
I could squeak through fasting rules with a 'Virtue Cookie,' but should I try to?
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 10 Prayers For Healing
- 6 Practical Life Lessons Jesus Taught the Disciples
- Is The Bible Relevant Today?
- What Does 'Real Church' Look Like?
- How Stephen Hawking Strengthens My Faith
- 5 Signs of God’s Hand In The Big Bang Theory
- 5 Ways Christians Can Love Gay People
- 6 Things Wounded Christians Should Avoid
- The Secret Christian Life of Van Gogh
- Are All Sins Equal In God’s Eyes?