Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Over at the First Things blog , my friends Robert T. Miller and Frederica Mathewes-Green are debating Pope Benedict's appeal to both Israel and Hezbollah to drop their arms and stop fighting. Robert, who is Catholic, criticizes the Pope's position: It may seem unobjectionable, from a moral point of view, to say that parties involved in an armed conflict ought to stop fighting immediately, but ...
I could squeak through fasting rules with a 'Virtue Cookie,' but should I try to?
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Benefits of Immediately Obeying God
- 6 Ways To Follow Jesus When You’re Unsure
- Feeling Down, Discouraged? Time to Put on Those Spiritual Glasses
- If It’s Good It Must Be God, Right?
- Is Submission Just For Wives?
- Is The Kingdom Different Than Modern-Day Christianity?
- 7 Things You Didnt Know About Authority and Kingship
- Why Jesus Is the First Name I Call In Times of Trouble
- 5 Lessons On Purpose Dr. Myles Munroe Taught Me
- Top 5 Hardest Moments to Maintain Your Christianity