Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Over at the First Things blog , my friends Robert T. Miller and Frederica Mathewes-Green are debating Pope Benedict's appeal to both Israel and Hezbollah to drop their arms and stop fighting. Robert, who is Catholic, criticizes the Pope's position: It may seem unobjectionable, from a moral point of view, to say that parties involved in an armed conflict ought to stop fighting immediately, but ...
I could squeak through fasting rules with a 'Virtue Cookie,' but should I try to?
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Christians: Let’s Admit That We Don’t Know It All
- 7 Dangerous Idols You Need to Let Go Of
- How to Be a Difference Maker
- The Discipline of God
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality
- 8 Ways To Make God Decisions
- 7 Types of Christian Tattoos
- 6 Women Every Christian Should Know