The Future of Christianity
How rising Christian leaders are rethinking their mission and remaking the world.
10/19/2010 05:16:39 PM
I liked Gabe Lyons blog here, with her reference to Max Kampleman, particularly how he said, "We must live in the light...." Gabe goes on to write about Christians taking a stand in the world against disease and injustice--to show a new look of Christianity. I agree Gabe....but I would like to suggest like Max did that we can live in the light! And by doing that we can see diseases healed and other manifestation of God's kingdom. I wrote about my being clothed in light in "Transformed by the Power of God: Learning to be Clothed in Jesus Christ" by Neil Gilligan. I found out that we are literally supposed to be clothed in the Armor of Light ..in Jesus Christ---(Rm 13:12-13). That's just not metaphor or imagery it is a spiritual reality. When the body of Christ gets clothed in Christ we are in Him and He is in us and our life will be fruitful (Jn 15:5). We are literally supposed to be in Christ -- that's why He clothes us, if we learn how. My book teaches you to be Clothed in Christ and your life will be fruitful....Hope you can get dressed Gabe and bring the kind of justice you long to bring to the world.
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama
- Morirás de la risa al ver estas imágenes espontaneas