Key Figures From a Catholic Abuse Survey
February 27, 2004
The following are key statistics from a survey conducted by the John Jay College of Criminal Justice on molestation of minors by U.S. Roman Catholic clergy. The study was conducted for the National Review Board, a panel of prominent lay Catholics, which released its findings on Friday.
That's about 4 percent of the 109,694 serving during those 52 years.
More from Beliefnet
- Salvó Un Mapache Bebé Y Cuando Creció No Creerás Lo Que Pasó
- 4 Things Learned From the Pope’s US Visit
- Una Cámara Oculta en Centro de Cuidados Captó Imágenes Desgarradoras Que te Quitaran el Habla
- Can I Be A Christian and Culturally Relevant?
- Los 10 Aparatos De Tortura Más Crueles Utilizados Durante La Inquisición En La Edad Media