Why I Like Being Christian
Beliefnet members discuss what their religious beliefs mean to them.
Prev. Religion Next Religion
Prev. Christian Denom. Next Christian Denom.
Choose from the list on the right to view member quotes, click "next Christian denomination" above to explore denominations alphabetically, orstart a new board
for your denomination.
I love being a Christian because it is the only religion where you don't do for God but God does through you what He wants the have done.
I love knowing that I am a child of God, that my prayers to him are heard, and that Jesus is my best friend. Is your best friend available to talk any time of the day? Mine is.
Choosing a religion is NOT like choosing a dessert! I am not a Christian because I "like" it, but because I believe Jesus is TRUTH.
Because Christianity leaves me connected to all that is, all creation. And connectedness is the true root of love.
- Three nations make surprising appeal for church’s help
- Are Christians held to an unfair higher standard?
- Are Young Blacks Turning Conservative, Latinos Evangelical, Jews Secular?
- Billy Graham: I Know Where I’m Going
- Are All These Christians' Complaints of Religious Discrimination Just So Much Empty Whining?