On the Message Boards: Anti-Muslim Backlash
Though many Beliefnet members responded to the terrorist attacks with support for American Muslims, many responded with hate.
Beliefnet users have, for the most part, maintained an incredibly tolerant spirit. Muslims have expressed their sorrow and fears, and many non-Muslims have reached out to make them feel safe.
"To all Islamic people--I am a Christian who will never descend into the insanity of hating all Islamic people because of the acts of a few. I include all of you in my prayers along with the victims of today's violence in America. I will also remember all the Islamic victims of violence in the world today."
- Conan O’Brien Makes Powerful Statement On the Charlie Hebdo Tragedy
- What are American voters upset about now?
- Why is Obama worried about Iran's Pastor Saeed?
- Christians Flee Mosul as Extremist Group Threatens Death
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous