Why I Like Being Sikh
Beliefnet members discuss what their religious beliefs mean to them.
I LOVE being a Sikh. I love the path (prayers), the kirtan (hymns), the communal identity..the strength...the uniform..the bana-they are such gifts-and the endless selfless devotion and love to others not like you. I love the energy, I love the spirit, and I love my guru and whaeuguru for giving me more than I could have ever asked for.
- Are Young Blacks Turning Conservative, Latinos Evangelical, Jews Secular?
- Raising Kids Between Religions: Latching onto God Despite a Bad Case of Steeple Confusion
- John McCain: Constitution Established a 'Christian Nation'
- The Twelve Tribes of American Politics
- Where Does Faith Fit in with Politics?