Lizzie Velasquez interview overcoming the obstacles of an undiagnosed syndrome
My struggle against an undiagnosed syndrome
Can you tell us why your struggle with an undiagnosed syndrome has made you stronger to face other different challenges of life?
This syndrome has blessed me in so many ways but has also faced me with many challenges. One of the biggest things my syndrome has taught me is resiliency. I have been knocked down over and over because of dealing with bullies, struggling with my self-esteem, and many unexpected health issues.
Everyone knows life throws you curve balls, in my case it’s like life throws me giant boulders. After years of feeling as if my syndrome had defeated me I realized that the only way that would change is if I change my attitude about it. Because of this syndrome it has helped in just about every aspect of my life. It has taught me that in any situation, as long as I am willing to put an effort in and stay strong in my faith I can get through whatever situation it might be.
- 14 buenas razones para leer la Biblia »
- ♥ 80 Cosas Románticas Que Puedes Hacer Con TU Pareja ♥ »
- Remedios naturales contra la diabetes »
- ¿Puede una madre sobrevivir el suicidio de un hijo? »
- Entrevista a Wendy Montilla »
- 10 efectivos consejos de cómo conquistar a un hombre »
- Enamorada de un hombre que no es mi marido »
- 10 Cosas MUY SUCIAS que tocas a diario »
- ¿Puede evitar que su hija adolescente salga embarazada? »
La bestialidad en Colombia, ¿Realidad o mentira? (Imagenes fuertes)
Read » |
Como Volver loca a tu mujer en la cama (Impresionante)
Read » |
Como enamorar MUCHO MAS a tu pareja (Hazlo y veras )
Read » |