Living the Muslim American Dream
TLC takes a look at five Muslim families in their new show All-American Muslim, and Beliefnet talks with one of those families about their life, what it's like to be on television, and their brand new baby.
12/19/2011 04:47:31 PM
This will be of interest to readers and Beliefnet: Is a WIN/WIN possible for both MUSLIMS & LOWES? Is there a better solution than a boycott? See this SURPRISING PROPOSAL comments, for how this could truly be a unique, transformational opportunit�y: http://www�.patheos.c�om/blogs/a�llamerican�muslim/201�1/12/anya-�cordell-ho�w-to-make-�this-situa�tion-a-win�win-for-mu�slims-and-�lowes/ by Anya Cordell, Recipient, Spirit of Anne Frank Award, Author: "Where the Anti-Musli�m Path Leads" at http://www�.Islamopho�biaToday.c�om/2011/08�/02/where-�the-anti-m�uslim-path�-leads/ Please see www.Appear�ance-ism.c�om
- Will Saudi Arabia finally allow a church on its soil?
- Is it becoming too dangerous to be a Christian?
- What Has Happened to the World’s Newest Republic?
- Are All These Christians' Complaints of Religious Discrimination Just So Much Empty Whining?
- Video: Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Speaks About his Faith