Chris Sligh: Christian, Rocker, and Christian Rocker
The former 'American Idol' finalist talks about why he simultaneously is and isn't a Christian musician.
05/08/2008 10:10:28 AM
Without listening to christian music i really dont know where my life would be right now.I listen to KLOVE 88.1.This station has helped me thru my issues of living with aids,the death of my mom last week.So many songs have given me peace and comfort.Thank God for Christian music.My radio in my car and on my stereo play nothing but this music.Chris Tomlin,Mercy Me,Casting Crowns,Third Day and many more .What a blessing.Thank you and God Bless to All!!!
- Musician Challenges Believers to Shun Popular Music for 30 Days
- 'High School Musical' Star Graduates to Gritty Role in 'Gimme Shelter'
- Documentary Explores the Trials and Hurdles of Jeremy Lin
- Video: Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Speaks About his Faith
- Looking for a Great Film for Your Youth Group?