Best and Worst Moments of the 2013 Oscars
Beliefnet's Entertainment expert and Movie Mom blogger Nell Minow counts down the 5 best and 5 worst moments of the 2013 Oscars.
02/25/2013 03:17:10 PM
While the song about "boobs" was a bit over the top, I think it had some good moral consequences. I hope the song shamed some of the actresses who allowed themselves to be half-naked (or worse) in movies they starred in. Contrast this with the reaction of Jennifer Lawrence, who of whom it was said she refused to engage in this behavior. The camera panned over her, and she smiled broadly and pumped her fist! Hooray for her bravery and dignity, and contrast this with the other actresses. Maybe this will all cause something good to happen to the women of Hollywood.
- Musician Challenges Believers to Shun Popular Music for 30 Days
- 'High School Musical' Star Graduates to Gritty Role in 'Gimme Shelter'
- Documentary Explores the Trials and Hurdles of Jeremy Lin
- Video: Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Speaks About his Faith
- Looking for a Great Film for Your Youth Group?