12 Happy Movies
From "Hairspray" to "Yellow Submarine" Nell Minow lists 12 happiness movies--some of which are about happiness, some make us happy, and and some do both.
03/29/2010 02:43:59 AM
Two movies lift me up. Now I have a outspoken son, "Sleepless in Seattle," and probably my all time favorite, "Seabiscuit."
10/20/2009 07:01:16 AM
Hi All, the above post is really awesome,i would also like to suggest you a site from where you can not only watch music videos for free,but you can also download them at your local hard disk, http://favoritemusicvideo.com/ thanks
07/30/2009 08:58:23 AM
Happy movies is what we need instead of action or crime.
07/29/2009 11:19:42 AM
I only watched The Court Jester and its ok.
07/23/2009 01:37:46 AM
Mama Mia was a feel food movie. The happiest movie I have seen in years. The songs keep on singing long after the movie is over.
07/19/2009 10:28:25 AM
Hi, I think the movies, "Next Friday" (though adult), "Undercover Brother", and "Chocolat" were happy movies. The first two hilariously satirized racial stereotypes and the later showed how two people who are nice but mistrusted by society can overcome predjudice through love.
- The Top 100 Animated Films of All Time: The Animators Pick
- Cassi Davis talks about Tyler Perry, reprising Aunt Bam in "Madea's Neighbors from Hell" and her relationship with God
- Interview: Daniel Licht, Composer of "Dexter"
- Happy Earth Day! Movies About Our Planet
- Submission deadline for UP Faith & Family Screenplay Competition is Friday
- Read the Full Blog
Recent Entertainment Features
More on Movies