12 Happy Movies
From "Hairspray" to "Yellow Submarine" Nell Minow lists 12 happiness movies--some of which are about happiness, some make us happy, and and some do both.
03/29/2010 02:43:59 AM
Two movies lift me up. Now I have a outspoken son, "Sleepless in Seattle," and probably my all time favorite, "Seabiscuit."
10/20/2009 07:01:16 AM
Hi All, the above post is really awesome,i would also like to suggest you a site from where you can not only watch music videos for free,but you can also download them at your local hard disk, http://favoritemusicvideo.com/ thanks
07/30/2009 08:58:23 AM
Happy movies is what we need instead of action or crime.
07/29/2009 11:19:42 AM
I only watched The Court Jester and its ok.
07/23/2009 01:37:46 AM
Mama Mia was a feel food movie. The happiest movie I have seen in years. The songs keep on singing long after the movie is over.
07/19/2009 10:28:25 AM
Hi, I think the movies, "Next Friday" (though adult), "Undercover Brother", and "Chocolat" were happy movies. The first two hilariously satirized racial stereotypes and the later showed how two people who are nice but mistrusted by society can overcome predjudice through love.
- Trailer: A Bigger Splash with Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, and Dakota Johnson
- "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" renewed + Series creator Martha Williamson on this weekend's episode
- The ‘Doctor (Ken)’ is Way Out
- Interview: Adam LaVorgna of "Masterless"
- Osteens to host SiriusXM Town Hall + Joel Osteen on unconditional love and getting through tough times
- Read the Full Blog
Recent Entertainment Features
More on Movies