Letters from Little Girls to GodDear God,
Thank you for the baby brother, but I prayed for a puppy.
My father told me about being born, but that doesn't sound right. He was kidding, right?
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
Did you really mean, "Do unto others as they do unto you?" Because if you did, then I'm going to fix my brother!
We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday School they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
I bet it is very hard for you to love all of the people in the whole world. There are only four people in our whole family and I can never do it.
If we come back as something else, please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.
In Bible times did they really talk that fancy?
What does it mean you are a jealous God? I thought you had everything.
It rained for our whole vacation and my father was mad! He said some things about you that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you won't hurt him anyway.
Your friend (I'm not going to tell You my name.)
- Joke shared on Beliefnet's Religious Humor page
- Trailer: A Bigger Splash with Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, and Dakota Johnson
- "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" renewed + Series creator Martha Williamson on this weekend's episode
- The ‘Doctor (Ken)’ is Way Out
- Interview: Adam LaVorgna of "Masterless"
- Osteens to host SiriusXM Town Hall + Joel Osteen on unconditional love and getting through tough times
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?