Lying is a SinA minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17.
Every hand went up.
The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
- Interview: Ravi and Geeta Patel on the Adorable Documentary "Meet the Patels"
- Trailer: Love the Coopers, a Family Christmas Story with Diane Keaton, John Goodman, and Olivia Wilde
- 90 Minutes in Heaven Hits Theaters Sept 11th
- Trailer: Ashby with Mickey Rourke, Emma Roberts, and Nat Wolff
- WM. Paul Young's Book "Eve" Hits Shelves Soon
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?