A Dollar for Sunday SchoolA little boy came home eating a big candy bar. Seeing the candy bar, his mother remembered he had already spent all his allowance money. Surprised, she asked him where he got it.
"I bought it at the store with the dollar you gave me," he said."But that dollar was for Sunday School," his mother replied.
Smiling, the boy said, "I know, Mom, but the Pastor met me at the door and got me in for free!"
- MVP of the Month: Matthias Schoenaerts of "A Little Chaos" and "Far from the Madding Crowd"
- Interview: Brian Bonnick Explains the Stunning New Technology of IMAX Laser Projection
- May the 4th Be With You -- Happy Star Wars Day!
- Native Americans Refuse to Work on Adam Sandler's New Film
- Trailer: Woody Allen's "Irrational Man"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?