A Dollar for Sunday SchoolA little boy came home eating a big candy bar. Seeing the candy bar, his mother remembered he had already spent all his allowance money. Surprised, she asked him where he got it.
"I bought it at the store with the dollar you gave me," he said."But that dollar was for Sunday School," his mother replied.
Smiling, the boy said, "I know, Mom, but the Pastor met me at the door and got me in for free!"
- A Tribute to Unlikeable Women in the Movies
- WIN Tickets to "Danny Collins" With Al Pacino and Annette Bening
- When Boredom Beats Mental Busywork
- Colbert on faith + Viewers find CNN's "Finding Jesus" + Where's the "Believe Me" on climate change?
- Screenwriter Graham Moore on Writing About Smart People
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?