Never Trust a Street Gang in HeavenOne day St. Peter saw a street gang walking up to the Pearly Gates.
St. Peter ran to God and said, "God, there are some low-life street gang members at the Gates. What do I do?"
God relied, "Just do what you normally do with that type. Redirect them."
St. Peter went back to carry out the order, but he suddenly came running back and yelling, "God, God, they’re gone! They’re gone!"
"The street gang?"
"No, the Pearly Gates!"
- Joke shared by Beliefnet member Jalus
- Should Movie Audiences Text to the Screen?
- Faith/Media Fall Preview: What's ahead in movies, TV, music and books
- Back to School Guidelines for Parents on Kids and Media
- After the Ice Bucket Challenge: Two Upcoming Movies About People With ALS
- Thursdays in September on Turner Classic Movies: The Jewish Experience on Film
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?