Substitute at the Pearly Gates"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a big mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation and I went water skiing today. I fell, the ski hit my head, and here I am. How do I get in?"
"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.
"Which word?" her husband asked.
- New York Yankees Pitcher CC Sabathia Checks into Rehab
- John Hanlon Interviews Beth Kushnick on Designing for "The Good Wife"
- How media can help end mass gun killings + K-LOVE teams with Feed My Starving Children
- Trailer: "Back in Time" -- Documentary About the Making of "Back to the Future"
- Trailer: A Bigger Splash with Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, and Dakota Johnson
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?