A Sunday school teacher asked her students to draw a picture of Jesus' family. After collecting the drawings, she noticed that one little boy's drawing depicted an airplane with four heads sticking out of the windows. "I see you drew three heads to show Joseph, Mary and Jesus," she said to the boy. "But who does the fourth head belong to?"
The boy replied, "That's Pontius the pilot."
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Free Book About Saving Mr. Banks -- And Mary Poppins
- Media suddenly celebrating Catholics + Author/actor Turk Pipkin talks about how a Christmas story he wrote for his family became a bestselling book and a star-studded movie
- Sesame Street Does "The Hunger Games"
- DVD Reviews: "Angels Sing" and "The Ultimate Life"
- The Music of "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.