If the Pilgrims Were AliveIn class, the teacher was trying desperately to get the students to think. He asked, “If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?”
One student quickly responded, “Their age.”
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Auli’i Cravalho Finds Out She Has Been Cast as Moana, the Heroine of Disney's New Animated Feature!
- Interview: Bryan Carberry and J. Clay Tweel on the Documentary "Finders Keepers"
- List: Movies about Peter Pan
- UP TV launches anti-bullying campaign
- Interview: Adriana Trigiani of "Big Stone Gap"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?