If the Pilgrims Were AliveIn class, the teacher was trying desperately to get the students to think. He asked, “If the Pilgrims were alive today, what would they be most famous for?”
One student quickly responded, “Their age.”
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- 'Suvivor' Announces New 2015 Cast
- Interview: Kim Campbell on Caring for Glen Campbell and "I'll Be Me"
- The Adorable BB-8 Drone from the New "Star Wars" Meets Some Adorable Puppies
- FaithLife CEO Bob Pritchett on balancing the principles of faith, science and entrepreneurship
- Trailer: The Lobster, an Offbeat Sci-Fi Romance with Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?