I Want to Be a Pastor When I Grow UpAfter a church service on Sunday morning, a young boy suddenly announced to his mother, “Mom, I’ve decided to become a priest when I grow up.”
“That’s OK with us,” she said, “but what made you decide that?”
“Well,” said the little boy, “I have to go to church on Sunday anyway, and I figure it will be more fun to stand up and yell than to sit down and listen.”
This joke was reprinted from "The Book of Catholic Jokes" by Deacon Tom Sheridan, with permission of ACTA Publications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- "Giver" producers to donate 50¢ of each Labor Day ticket sale to children's literacy campaign
- Contest: Hey Arnold! The Complete Series
- Interview: Dylan Brody on Comedy, Depression, and Robin Williams
- Opera Flash Mob at a London Grocery Store
- Exclusive Clip: Juliette Lewis in "Kelly and Cal"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?