Serving Two MastersA Mormon acquaintance once pushed Mark Twain into an argument on the issue of polygamy. After long and tedious expositions justifying the practice, the Mormon demanded that Twain cite any passage of scripture expressly forbidding polygamy.
"Nothing easier," Twain replied. "No man can serve two masters."
- Docudrama about Handel's Messiah on BYUtv November 27, 2014
- Another #Epicfail for Barbie -- And a Non-Barbie Alternative
- This weekend: "Little Hope was Arson" on VOD + "A Royal Christmas" on TV
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Stars Talk About the Film
- Exclusive Clip: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?