Trying to Take It With YouA stingy old lawyer who had been diagnosed with a terminal illness was determined to prove wrong the saying, "You can't take it with you." After much thought and consideration, the old ambulance-chaser finally figured out how to take at least some of his money with him when he died.
He instructed his wife to go to the bank and withdraw enough money to fill two pillowcases. He then directed her to take the bags of money to the attic and leave them directly above his bed. His plan was that when he passed away, he would reach out and grab the bags on his way to heaven.
Several weeks after the funeral, the deceased lawyer's wife had gone up in the attic to clean. Coming upon the two forgotten pillowcases stuffed with cash she exclaimed, "Oh, that darned old fool, I knew he should have had me put the money in the basement."
- Couple Alert! ‘It Takes A Church’ Show Makes a Match
- Behind the Scenes Clip: Adam Levine in "Begin Again"
- Interview: Thunder Levin of "Sharknado" and "Sharknado 2"
- Coming Attractions: "The Boy from Baby House 10", "Old Fashioned" and the latest from the Kendricks
- Contest Winner -- "Earth to Echo's" GoPro Camera
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?