Pun With MonksLost on a rainy night, a nun stumbles across a monastery and requests shelter there. Fortunately, she's just in time for dinner and was treated to the best fish and chips she's ever had.
After dinner, she goes into the kitchen to thank the chefs.
She is met by two brothers, "Hello, I'm Brother Michael, and this is Brother Charles."
"I'm very pleased to meet you. I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful dinner. The fish and chips were the best I've ever tasted. Out of curiosity, who cooked what?"
Brother Charles replied, "Well, I'm the fish friar."
She turns the other brother and says, "Then you must be...?"
"Yes, I'm the chip monk."
- Couple Alert! ‘It Takes A Church’ Show Makes a Match
- Behind the Scenes Clip: Adam Levine in "Begin Again"
- Interview: Thunder Levin of "Sharknado" and "Sharknado 2"
- Coming Attractions: "The Boy from Baby House 10", "Old Fashioned" and the latest from the Kendricks
- Contest Winner -- "Earth to Echo's" GoPro Camera
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?