Caught on the JobThe new army recruit was given guard duty at 2 a.m. He did his best for a while, but at about 4 a.m. he went to sleep. He awakened to find the officer of the day standing before him.
Remembering the heavy penalty for being asleep on guard duty, this smart young man kept his head bowed for another moment and looked upward and reverently said, “A-a-a-men!”
- 'Suvivor' Announces New 2015 Cast
- Interview: Kim Campbell on Caring for Glen Campbell and "I'll Be Me"
- The Adorable BB-8 Drone from the New "Star Wars" Meets Some Adorable Puppies
- FaithLife CEO Bob Pritchett on balancing the principles of faith, science and entrepreneurship
- Trailer: The Lobster, an Offbeat Sci-Fi Romance with Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?