Caught on the JobThe new army recruit was given guard duty at 2 a.m. He did his best for a while, but at about 4 a.m. he went to sleep. He awakened to find the officer of the day standing before him.
Remembering the heavy penalty for being asleep on guard duty, this smart young man kept his head bowed for another moment and looked upward and reverently said, “A-a-a-men!”
- Taylor Swift Shakes it Off
- ‘When the Games Stands Tall’ Could be More Inspiring
- Political Documentary ‘The Green Prince’ Thrills, Offers Hope
- 'Waking in Oak Creek' Documentary Tells Story of Healing in Aftermath of Tragedy
- Yes, Another "Happy" Video, But You Will Love This One, I Promise
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?