Moshe Reads an Arab NewspaperA story is told of a Jewish man who was riding on the subway reading an Arab newspaper. A friend of his, who happened to be riding in the same subway car, noticed this strange phenomenon. Very upset, he approached the newspaper reader.
"Moshe, have you lost your mind? Why are you reading an Arab newspaper?"Moshe replied, "I used to read the Jewish newspaper, but what did I find? Jews being persecuted, Israel being attacked, Jews disappearing through assimilation and intermarriage, Jews living in poverty. So I switched to the Arab newspaper. Now what do I find? Jews own all the banks, Jews control the media, Jews are all rich and powerful, Jews rule the world. The news is so much better!"
- Interview: Dana Nachman of "Batkid Begins"
- Inside "Inside Out" -- Takes on Pixar's Hit Movie About Feelings
- Trailer: People, Places, and Things with Jemaine Clement and Regina Hall
- Contest: Win a DVD of the Sweet Romance, "Old Fashioned"
- Trailer: Jenny's Wedding with Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?