The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."
The last guy replies, "I would like to hear them say, 'Look! He's moving!'"
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Clips: A Birder's Guide to Everything
- The $11 Billion Year -- Anne Thompson's New Book About Hollywood
- Former Catholic Channel boss Rob Astorino running for NYS governor + "We Ride to DC" looks at media bias against conservatives
- Behind the Scenes: "Noah"
- Facts of Life Stars Reunite in a New Hallmark Channel Movie
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
A rabbi loved to play golf, but he never seemed to have time. He couldn't play on Shabbat, there was religious school on Sundays…