Out of EdenA Sunday school teacher asked her students to draw a picture of their favorite Old Testament story. As she moved around the class, she saw there were many wonderful drawings being done. Then she came across the drawing of one little boy. He was busy drawing a man driving an old car. In the backseat were two passengers—both scantily dressed.”
"It's a lovely picture,” prompted the teacher, “but which story does it tell?”
The little boy seemed surprised at the question. “Well,” he exclaimed, “doesn't it say in the Bible that God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden?”
- The People and Movies That Inspired "Hail, Caesar!"
- Interview: Francis Gary Powers, Jr. on his Father, the Cold War, and "Bridge of Spies"
- Joseph Gordon Levitt Wants to Know Your Thoughts on Technology and Democracy
- Video: "Risen" stars Joseph Fiennes and Maria Botto talk about meeting Pope Francis
- Interview: Nicholas Sparks on "The Choice"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?