Out of EdenA Sunday school teacher asked her students to draw a picture of their favorite Old Testament story. As she moved around the class, she saw there were many wonderful drawings being done. Then she came across the drawing of one little boy. He was busy drawing a man driving an old car. In the backseat were two passengers—both scantily dressed.”
"It's a lovely picture,” prompted the teacher, “but which story does it tell?”
The little boy seemed surprised at the question. “Well,” he exclaimed, “doesn't it say in the Bible that God drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden?”
- MVP of the Month: Matthias Schoenaerts of "A Little Chaos" and "Far from the Madding Crowd"
- Interview: Brian Bonnick Explains the Stunning New Technology of IMAX Laser Projection
- May the 4th Be With You -- Happy Star Wars Day!
- Native Americans Refuse to Work on Adam Sandler's New Film
- Trailer: Woody Allen's "Irrational Man"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?