Show-and-TellA kindergarten teacher gave her class a "show and tell" assignment. Each student was instructed to bring in an object to share with the class that represented their religion.
The first student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Benjamin and I am Jewish and this is a Star of David."The second student got up in front of the class and said, "My name is Mary. I'm a Catholic and this is the Crucifix."
The third student got in up front of the class and said, " My name is Tommy and I am Baptist and this is a casserole."
- Taylor Swift Shakes it Off
- ‘When the Games Stands Tall’ Could be More Inspiring
- Political Documentary ‘The Green Prince’ Thrills, Offers Hope
- 'Waking in Oak Creek' Documentary Tells Story of Healing in Aftermath of Tragedy
- Yes, Another "Happy" Video, But You Will Love This One, I Promise
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?