I Want to Be a Pastor When I Grow UpAfter a church service on Sunday morning, a young boy suddenly announced to his mother, “Mom, I’ve decided to become a priest when I grow up.”
“That’s OK with us,” she said, “but what made you decide that?”
“Well,” said the little boy, “I have to go to church on Sunday anyway, and I figure it will be more fun to stand up and yell than to sit down and listen.”
This joke was reprinted from "The Book of Catholic Jokes" by Deacon Tom Sheridan, with permission of ACTA Publications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Interview: Todd and Jedd Wider about the Bullying Documentary "Mentor"
- Clip: Tinkerbell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
- Film Review: "Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me" + His wife talks about faith, his final tour and coping with Alzheimer's
- Interview: "Avatar" Villain Stephen Lang on Playing a Good Guy Coach in "23 Blast"
- ‘Stonehearst Asylum’ is an Example of Old Fashioned Storytelling
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?