The Associate Minister unveiled the church's new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: "I Upped My Pledge - Up Yours."
Our next song is "Angels We Have Heard Get High."
Don't let worry kill you, let the church help.
For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Trailer: "Annie" with Quvenzhané Wallis and Jamie Foxx
- This just in: "Son of God" producers to headline live online event tonight at 9 PM (ET)
- Tablet Says The Best Movies Are Religious (Even If They Are Not Bible Stories)
- After 10 years of Christian concerts, the popular Horn Family finally releases an album
- Let the Fire Burn -- Coming to George Mason University March 19, 2014
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
A rabbi loved to play golf, but he never seemed to have time. He couldn't play on Shabbat, there was religious school on Sundays…