Lying is a SinA minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."
The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17.
Every hand went up.
The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."
- A Tribute to Unlikeable Women in the Movies
- WIN Tickets to "Danny Collins" With Al Pacino and Annette Bening
- When Boredom Beats Mental Busywork
- Colbert on faith + Viewers find CNN's "Finding Jesus" + Where's the "Believe Me" on climate change?
- Screenwriter Graham Moore on Writing About Smart People
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?