A Good HomilyQ: How long should a good homily be?
A: It should be like a woman’s skirt: long enough to cover the essentials and short enough to keep you interested.
This joke was reprinted from "The Book of Catholic Jokes" by Deacon Tom Sheridan, with permission of ACTA Publications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Watch This Exclusive Video Feature from National Geographic's 'Killing Jesus'
- Contest: Win an Insurgent T-Shirt
- Toys That Impair Imagination: The Over-Licensing of Children's Toys
- Mat Kearney sings about childlike faith and the grace of surrendering control
- Interview: Ryan Potter, Hiro in "Big Hero 6"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?