A Good HomilyQ: How long should a good homily be?
A: It should be like a woman’s skirt: long enough to cover the essentials and short enough to keep you interested.
This joke was reprinted from "The Book of Catholic Jokes" by Deacon Tom Sheridan, with permission of ACTA Publications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Should Movie Audiences Text to the Screen?
- Faith/Media Fall Preview: What's ahead in movies, TV, music and books
- Back to School Guidelines for Parents on Kids and Media
- After the Ice Bucket Challenge: Two Upcoming Movies About People With ALS
- Thursdays in September on Turner Classic Movies: The Jewish Experience on Film
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?