A little boy came home eating a big candy bar. Seeing the candy bar, his mother remembered he had already spent all his allowance money. Surprised, she asked him where he got it.
"I bought it at the store with the dollar you gave me," he said."But that dollar was for Sunday School," his mother replied.
Smiling, the boy said, "I know, Mom, but the Pastor met me at the door and got me in for free!"
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Movie Music -- Alan Zilberman on How Film Scores Tell the Story
- Kevin Bacon Tells You How to Give Two Gifts With One Purchase
- Interview: Playwright Jason Odell Williams of "Handle With Care"
- Can You Glimpse the Couple from "Tangled" in "Frozen?"
- One-Line Movies With the Year's Best Actors
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.