Church Bulletin Bloopers: Weddings and BabiesIrving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24 in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
The Honeymooners are now having bile studies each Tuesday evening at 7:30 p.m.
The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
Please join us as we show our support for Amy and Alan who are preparing for the girth of their first child.
Thursday at 5:00 pm, there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All ladies wishing to be "Little Mothers" will meet with the Pastor in his private study.
(For the group of ladies called Moms Who Care and pray for the children in school). When their meeting was cancelled one week: "There will be no Moms who care this week."
- Joke shared on Beliefnet's Religious Humor page
- Docudrama about Handel's Messiah on BYUtv November 27, 2014
- Another #Epicfail for Barbie -- And a Non-Barbie Alternative
- This weekend: "Little Hope was Arson" on VOD + "A Royal Christmas" on TV
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Stars Talk About the Film
- Exclusive Clip: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?