Pew DutyThe custodian of a church quit, and the pastor of the church asked the organist if she would be able also to clean the church sanctuary.
The organist thought before replying,” Do you mean that I know have to mind my keys and pews?”
This joke was reprinted from "Laugh Yourself Healthy" by Charles and Frances Hunter, with permission of Strang Communications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Trailer: Disney's Descendants With the Next Generation of Villains
- Men in Suits: Costume Designers Talk about "Scandal," "Mad Men," and More Suit-Wearing Characters on TV
- Today's Tarot: The Death Card (Again)
- Interview: Matt Mamula of Celebrity Impersonator Documentary "Just About Famous"
- Interview: Barak Goodman of "Cancer: The Emperor of All Maladies"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?