Praying for a Parking SpaceA laywoman was driving down the street in a sweat because she had an important meeting and couldn’t find a parking space. Looking up toward heaven, she said, “Lord, take pity on me. If you find me a parking place I’ll go to Mass every Sunday for the rest of my life and give up drinking wine.”
Miraculously, a parking space opened up right in front of her destination.
The woman looked up to heaven and said, “Never mind, Lord; I found one on my own.”
This joke was reprinted from "The Book of Catholic Jokes" by Deacon Tom Sheridan, with permission of ACTA Publications. Copyright 2008. All rights reserved.
- Taylor Swift Shakes it Off
- ‘When the Games Stands Tall’ Could be More Inspiring
- Political Documentary ‘The Green Prince’ Thrills, Offers Hope
- 'Waking in Oak Creek' Documentary Tells Story of Healing in Aftermath of Tragedy
- Yes, Another "Happy" Video, But You Will Love This One, I Promise
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?