A Dollar for Sunday SchoolA little boy came home eating a big candy bar. Seeing the candy bar, his mother remembered he had already spent all his allowance money. Surprised, she asked him where he got it.
"I bought it at the store with the dollar you gave me," he said."But that dollar was for Sunday School," his mother replied.
Smiling, the boy said, "I know, Mom, but the Pastor met me at the door and got me in for free!"
- New York Yankees Pitcher CC Sabathia Checks into Rehab
- John Hanlon Interviews Beth Kushnick on Designing for "The Good Wife"
- How media can help end mass gun killings + K-LOVE teams with Feed My Starving Children
- Trailer: "Back in Time" -- Documentary About the Making of "Back to the Future"
- Trailer: A Bigger Splash with Ralph Fiennes, Tilda Swinton, and Dakota Johnson
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?