Q. Why should we be encouraged by the story of Jonah and the whale?
A. Because Jonah was down in the mouth, but came out all right.
Q. When was the first meat mentioned in the Bible?
A. When Noah took Ham into the ark.
Q. On the Ark, Noah probably got milk from the cows. What did he get from the ducks?
Q. Why did Noah have to punish and discipline the chickens on the Ark?
A. Because they were using "fowl" language.
Q: How do we know Peter was a rich fisherman?
A: By his net income.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Free Book About Saving Mr. Banks -- And Mary Poppins
- Media suddenly celebrating Catholics + Author/actor Turk Pipkin talks about how a Christmas story he wrote for his family became a bestselling book and a star-studded movie
- Sesame Street Does "The Hunger Games"
- DVD Reviews: "Angels Sing" and "The Ultimate Life"
- The Music of "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.