Jewish Country Songs* Honkey Tonk Nights On The Golden Heigh lo
* I Was One Of The Chosen People ‘Til She Chose Somebody Else
* Stand By Your Merch
* I'm Crying In The Manischewitz
* The Shikoas Gonna Hit The Fan!
* Four Thousand Years Of Sufferin' And I Had To Go And Marry You
* Eighteen Wheels And A Dozen Latkes
* You've Been Talkin' Hebrew In Your Sleep Since The Rabbi's Come To Town
* You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me Schiemiel
* Yippee Ko Yi Oy!
- Joke shared by Beliefnet member Jalus
- Interview: Todd and Jedd Wider about the Bullying Documentary "Mentor"
- Clip: Tinkerbell and the Legend of the NeverBeast
- Film Review: "Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me" + His wife talks about faith, his final tour and coping with Alzheimer's
- Interview: "Avatar" Villain Stephen Lang on Playing a Good Guy Coach in "23 Blast"
- ‘Stonehearst Asylum’ is an Example of Old Fashioned Storytelling
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?