Bulletin BloopersThe pastor will preach his farewell message, after which the choir will sing, "Break Forth Into Joy."
A songfest was hell at the Methodist church Wednesday.
Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare's Hamlet in the Church basement Friday at 7 PM. The Congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
Thursday night Potluck Supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
- A Tribute to Unlikeable Women in the Movies
- WIN Tickets to "Danny Collins" With Al Pacino and Annette Bening
- When Boredom Beats Mental Busywork
- Colbert on faith + Viewers find CNN's "Finding Jesus" + Where's the "Believe Me" on climate change?
- Screenwriter Graham Moore on Writing About Smart People
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?