A man goes to a Unitarian Universalist service for the first time, and later is asked what he thought of it. "Darndest church I ever went to," he replies, "the only time I heard the name of Jesus Christ was when the janitor fell down the stairs."
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Jim Breuer: Comedy Warrior + Honey, unplug the kids! How camps are helping kids (and adults) escape the electronic drug epidemic
- Women's History Month: American Masters Tribute
- Jupiter Direct: Home Is Where the Heart Is
- Premiering Tonight on Fox: Cosmos with Neil DeGrasse Tyson
- Downton Abbey Costumes on Display at Winterthur
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.