A little boy was attending his first wedding. After the service, his cousin asked him, "How many women can a man marry?"
"Sixteen," the boy responded.
His cousin was amazed that he knew the answer so quickly. "How do you know that?"
"Easy," the little boy said.
"All you have to do is add it up, like the Preacher said: 4 better, 4 worse, 4 richer, 4 poorer."
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Free Book About Saving Mr. Banks -- And Mary Poppins
- Media suddenly celebrating Catholics + Author/actor Turk Pipkin talks about how a Christmas story he wrote for his family became a bestselling book and a star-studded movie
- Sesame Street Does "The Hunger Games"
- DVD Reviews: "Angels Sing" and "The Ultimate Life"
- The Music of "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.