A preacher, newly called to a small country town, needed to mail a letter. Passing a young boy on the street, the pastor asked where he could find the post office.
After getting his answer, the minister thanked the boy and said, “If you’ll come to the community church this evening, you can hear me tell everyone how to get to heaven.”
“I don’t know, sir,” the boy replied. “You don’t even know how to get to the post office!”
From "The Book of Church Jokes," published by Barbour Publishing, Inc., Uhrichsville, Ohio. Copyright 2009. Used by permission of Barbour Publishing, Inc.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Free Book About Saving Mr. Banks -- And Mary Poppins
- Media suddenly celebrating Catholics + Author/actor Turk Pipkin talks about how a Christmas story he wrote for his family became a bestselling book and a star-studded movie
- Sesame Street Does "The Hunger Games"
- DVD Reviews: "Angels Sing" and "The Ultimate Life"
- The Music of "Inside Llewyn Davis"
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.