An HMO Manager Goes to Heaven. . .The second doctor said, "I was a psychiatrist. I helped people rehabilitate themselves." St. Peter also invited him in.
The third applicant stepped forward and said, "I was an HMO manager. I helped people get cost-effective health care." St. Peter said, "You can come in, too."
But as the HMO manager walked by, St. Peter added, "You can stay three days. After that, you can go to Hell."
- A Tribute to Unlikeable Women in the Movies
- WIN Tickets to "Danny Collins" With Al Pacino and Annette Bening
- When Boredom Beats Mental Busywork
- Colbert on faith + Viewers find CNN's "Finding Jesus" + Where's the "Believe Me" on climate change?
- Screenwriter Graham Moore on Writing About Smart People
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?