An HMO Manager Goes to Heaven. . .The second doctor said, "I was a psychiatrist. I helped people rehabilitate themselves." St. Peter also invited him in.
The third applicant stepped forward and said, "I was an HMO manager. I helped people get cost-effective health care." St. Peter said, "You can come in, too."
But as the HMO manager walked by, St. Peter added, "You can stay three days. After that, you can go to Hell."
- Behind the Scenes: Making Michael Douglas Younger in "Ant-Man" and Wigs and Makeup for Key and Peele
- New on DVD: Tales from the Royal Wardrobe
- Spoiler Alert: What Really Doesn't Work in "Trainwreck" -- and the Surprising Moments that Do
- The Imaginative Short Film that Inspired "Pixels"
- The 100 Best American Films -- From Movie Critics Around the World
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?