Substitute at the Pearly Gates"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a big mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation and I went water skiing today. I fell, the ski hit my head, and here I am. How do I get in?"
"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.
"Which word?" her husband asked.
- Docudrama about Handel's Messiah on BYUtv November 27, 2014
- Another #Epicfail for Barbie -- And a Non-Barbie Alternative
- This weekend: "Little Hope was Arson" on VOD + "A Royal Christmas" on TV
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Stars Talk About the Film
- Exclusive Clip: Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?