"Oh, I've been doing pretty well since you died," her husband told her. "I married the beautiful young nurse who took care of you while you were ill. And then I won the lottery. I sold the little house you and I lived in and bought a big mansion. And my wife and I traveled all around the world. We were on vacation and I went water skiing today. I fell, the ski hit my head, and here I am. How do I get in?"
"You have to spell a word," the woman told him.
"Which word?" her husband asked.
BAD JOKE DISCLAIMER: We recognize that religious humor can be risky. It is our hope that by laughing at ourselves (and others) we can make this subject more approachable. If you find any of these objectionable, we apologize. As with most jokes, the original authors are unknown - but we thank them.
- Mary Poppins 50th Anniversary Tribute
- Teach Kids to Write Letters With a Free Postcard from Spongebob!
- "The Sound of Music" scores! + Executive Producer Brian Lockhart hopes "The Christmas Candle" becomes a new holiday tradition
- Jews Telling Jokes and Stories: Doc Club
- Words to live by from Nelson Mandela (1918-2013)
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.